Firstly, there are lots of issues going on regarding terminology of Sever’s disease versus calcaneal apophysitis. Yes, it probably should be called calcaneal apophysitis as its not a disease and its no longer appropriate to name conditions after people. I agree, but the problem is that when you look at the search engine keyword tools, …. Read More
- Foot Orthotics in shoes with no room in them?
- Foam Rolling for Plantar Fasciitis
- What works for plantar fasciitis?
- A simple solution to peroneal tendonitis
- Whats the deal with ‘overpronation’?
- Do foot corns have roots?
- Can the ‘bunion correctors’ actually correct bunions?
- Can the Archie’s Arch Support Thongs help?
- What is the ‘Supination Resistance’ test?
- Fixing Plantar Plate Tears
- What to do about Sever’s Disease
- The Dilemma of Chilblains